Darkest Souls Darkest Souls

Tasteless, as people have previously said. The graphics were honestly amazing at first, but then it looked like you got incredibly lazy.. Even before the terrible ganker joke. Some of the things here didn't make sense, such as the 1-Hit Arrow KO, the throwing of weapons, but I'm just nit-picking I suppose.

Overall, got more and more disappointing as it went on.

: Violent Video Games : : Violent Video Games :

Oh, another 'animation'? Well let's see... You can't even call this animation... He's just bobbing back and forth, doing the SAME FUCKING MOVEMENTS YOU'VE USED FOR THE PAST MILLION YEARS. Seriously, you never change ANYTHING and it was never EVER good... You can't do actual rants without coming across like an idiot so you just up the pitch, slap a squirrel on it and there you go... 'HAR HAR SO FUNNI I LIEK DIS'

Fucking, just... God, learn how to fucking animate and actually have some talent.

Minions - Portal Minions - Portal

IT'S ALL THE SAME!!

All your flashes are the same! Really! The voice acting and the way they speak (I don't mean just the accent) is all the same. The humour is dragged out and has been ever since you started animating and this is just further stating how little your skills actually are in terms of animation.

Splash. Splash.

Yeah this is just eh.

Nothing special, interesting art style but that's it.

Edd Egg - Greatest Hits 2 Edd Egg - Greatest Hits 2

Animation is quite bad

The only redeeming quality is the guest voice actors. Your voice is just irritating and your animation style doesn't look good.
A good example is the werewolf.... He was looking to the left, his arms were facing left... His chest was facing the screen. Why?
Just a lazy style with really obvious jokes, although a slight chuckle can be had.

Brawl Funnies [Dick 2] Brawl Funnies [Dick 2]

LOL

NICKLEBACK HAHA

Brawl Funnies [Dick 1] Brawl Funnies [Dick 1]

Waited all week...

Just to troll 'em <3

Mortal Kombat FAILtality Mortal Kombat FAILtality

Enough with the COD jokes...

It wasn't really that funny, and there were excessive uses of crappy jokes or the same sound effects. But some jokes were okay.

Gurl Gamers Gurl Gamers

Just why?

Terribly voice acted.
Terribly drawn for the most part.
The humour isn't funny because... well what's funny? Everyone knows girls (obviously not all, same for guys) play games. My girlfriend does, my friends do, both guys and girls. It's just incredibly annoying when girls think it's special. Just do us all a favour and practice flash, play games in quiet and stfu <3

Love on the Beach Love on the Beach

Shit.

Terrible voice acting. Terrible humour.
Why?